I was tagged by nikkichi06 on the book meme. It goes like this: Rules: In a text post, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. There don’t have to be any “right” or “great” works, just ones that have touched you. Then tag ten blogs and me so I can see.
I actually got hit with this on Facebook, but I’ll do it here because I’ve had some more time to think about it (which I guess is against the rules, but whatever).
1. Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milnes
2. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
3. Synners by Pat Cadigan
4. Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin
5. “World Well Lost” by Theodore Sturgeon (short story)
6. Deryni Rising by Katherine Kurtz
7. Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffery
8. 1984 by George Orwell
9. Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus
10. Bleach by Tite Kubo (right? I have to)
Today’s this precious boy’s birthday! Love you, Renji <3
btw his hair should be illegal
happy birthday Renji!!!
This dude is as passionate about swimming as Eren is about killing all titans.
Except he actually goes swimming.
Renji gives a
not-sofriendly advice to his captain (read R to L)